Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spam box hopping around

Options
  • 16-11-2011 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭

anybody getting this at the end of their page?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

lol I love that you took a photo, uploaded it and attached it rather than taking a screenshot!

Aye it's been brought to the attention of the people who sort out the banner advertisements and they're hopefully blocking it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

star-pants wrote: »
    lol I love that you took a photo, uploaded it and attached it rather than taking a screenshot!

Aye it's been brought to the attention of the people who sort out the banner advertisements and they're hopefully blocking it soon.

lol! i felt it would be more genuine :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Just came across one of these on Adverts as well, what has the world come to??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

It was here this morning to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

Been so long since I've seen ads that I forgot those things existed !! Brings back memories that does, horrible memories of a never ending stream of opening webpages !!.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Its hoping around my page now, wonder what i won ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

It was blocked but I noticed it back again and informed them yesterday and they put in for it to be blocked again (possibly different source) but I noticed it last night too.

Advertisement