Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help!! need gerkros wood pellet boiler tecnician??

• 16-11-2011 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

hi there
    we have a gerkros wood pellet boiler giving us trouble needs a service ect, the company who supplied it have closed down and i cant find a service engineer anywhere. please if anyone knows a gerkros tecnician let me know??

thks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 wilmaa

Hi there, Redcard, yes we're in the same boat, our company went out of business also, and only found out when went looking for a boiler service.

I have been on to the SEAI and they forwarded a list of installers of renewable technologies, but not necessarily wood pellet installers, and it seems any company can add their name to the list and the SEAI doesnt seem to be accrediting them.

So I am reluctant to start phoning around and would rather get someone recommended.

I have just emailed the 'Organic Centre' up in Leitrim, and they might comeback with some contacts, if so will let you know. :confused:W

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭redcard

Mod Edit:
    Content removed. Please read the forum charter
    Any threads naming specific companies/traders will be deleted

ooops, thanx, hopefully getting sorted

redcard, thanks got sorted, W

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Posts deleted.
    Please do not post mobile phone numbers.
    Closing this as it's an old thread anyway.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement