Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thermia Heat Pump servicing

• 16-11-2011 9:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

I'm in Monaghan and I can't contact my usual service guy, seems his mobile number is no longer working. Need a service and more importantly a coolant top up as the pump is throwing a few low pressure errors, if anyone has any contacts PM me please, or if anyone knows if "martin from carrick" has a new mobile number, I'd much appreciate a PM :)

I really don't want to have to go back to the distributors as they are a customer service disaster. Apart from that, I love the heat pump system, bought the house just over a year ago with the Thermia Air system pre-installed by previous owners with underfloor heating both upstairs and downstairs, system works great.

Thanks
    Noel

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Perhaps last time out they were just having a bad week, the Distributors look like they're going to get me sorted out fairly quickly, so fair play to them.

Noel

Advertisement