Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus Advice/question

Options
  • 16-11-2011 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hello there guys!

I'm currently on Erasmus at the moment, and I have a test coming up which I am more than likely going to fail, unfortunately. But regardless of that I was wondering does anyone know what happens when you do fail a module on Erasmus, because like I am only here one semester, and it doesn't count towards my qca at all, does anyone know UL's stance on failing a module?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I dont have an answer to your question but it might be worth contacting Aoife Kenny at sueducation@ul.ie and she should be able to give proper assistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

You'll more than likely have to do an essay to make up the grade back here. Get onto your course administrator and they'll let you know. It's what happened to me and that's what I had to do, though I know other courses do it differently.

Advertisement