Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customizing Controls

Options
  • 16-11-2011 10:04pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've spent a while on Craggy this evening on my own (*insert forever alone meme here*) trying to config my controls as much as possible, but changing the settings in game is very difficult, it keeps putting enter as they key, I can't change the controls on the mouse either :( Anyone have any tips on how to change the settings easily would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Logitech G15 keyboard and G9 mouse by the way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Your enter key must stuck or something weird.

As for the mouse i use setpoint to assign keys to the mouse buttons outisde the game, for example i set button 4 to r(reload) and 5 to c(crouch), 6 to f(melee).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I never thought of setpoint, thanks for that, I guess that explains why you're killing me so often :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Just left-click the mouse on whatever key you want to change

The left column is for keyboard only, the next column is mouse buttons only.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, I've had to use Setpoint to bind commands as the game only recognises mouse buttons 0 to 4 (Logitech G700, so I have 13 buttons in total).

Advertisement