Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Skype dialler as addon to InteractionClient.NET

• 16-11-2011 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

Im not sure if this is the right area for this post as am not highly familiar with VOIP. My questions is if it is possible to have phone numbers in webpages appear as hyperlinks (I use this at home for Skype and it calls the numbers onscreen through the Skype client) and have it autocall through the interaction client.

A. Is this possible?
    B. Could it possibly create any system error or conflict that can be harmful.?
    C. Does anyone know if this is supported?

Info :
    Running Interaction Client .NET v 3.0

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 191 ✭✭malachy47

I think you'd need to contact the authors of this particular software to see if they offer a browser plugin. I seem to recall there was once a quasi-standard involving the prefix call:// and then whatever phone client you had set as default would be invoked. Not sure how universal that is though.

Advertisement