Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent Banning query

Options
  • 16-11-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just a bit of feedback from myself in relation to the recent banning of Flutterinbantam.

I really am amazed that he is gone! Shocked to be honest,

I know you have your reasons, but FB is a bit of a character in boards, I dont think anybody ever took anything serious of him, (although he may disagree with me in regards to some of his posts in aviation and radio..)

He is a legend of the boards, and I for one am sad to see him go. As I am sure a lot of other folk here are too.

If there was any way that you could lift the full site ban, and allow him back in, even to just the dome, it would be much appreciated,

Or just give him access to the cuckoos nest.. ( he really hated that place.)

Anyhow I am sure this will get locked down pretty sharply but just wanted to ask was there any chance that we could get him back please.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Hey pal... I'm sure that John Q Taxpayer wouldn't want his hard earned eurons being used in this way.

No thanks, mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Quality wrote: »
    He is a legend of the boards, and I for one am sad to see him go. As I am sure a lot of other folk here are too.

/stifles laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 M.Pellet

A true legend..funny,free-thinking,idiosyncratic and obsessed in the most entertaining way with the toilet.

People round here just cant take a joke.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

And some people believe they are above the rules. I liked the flutt but fact is if you cross the line enough then you get banned. That's all that happened here, nothing sinister.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

M.Pellet wrote: »
    A true legend..funny,free-thinking,idiosyncratic and obsessed in the most entertaining way with the toilet.

People round here just cant take a joke.
    No.

The scatological stuff, whilst mildly entertaining at first, became rather boring and tedious. Then all you were left with was the other stuff he came out with which was, for want of a better phrase, more shite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm sorry, but we don't discuss an individual's infractions or bans with third parties. They are a matter purely between that person and the appropriate mods or admins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement