Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Euro 2012- moderators please read

• 16-11-2011 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 464 ✭✭

Hello

Probably this is not the best place to put this thread, so after mods read it please delete it move or leave it :-)

I'm trying to follow threads about euro 2012 but there is a chaos. Threads are everywhere travel, dublin 15, after hours, soccer are only few forums with useful information.
    Dear mods- would it be possible to setup new sub forum called euro 2012?
    Im sure it would be very useful if people could find all the information in one place.
    I read many questions in soccer forum, wanted to help, but soccer forum is restricted..
    If you setup new place dedicated for euro 2012 Id like to create few interesting threads about Poland, places worth visit that are close to the stadiums, id like as well to put some information about travel methods by train, car- I was driving to Poland this summer.
    I'll be also happy to answer your questions (if I can).

I guess some boards users would like also to get some basic polish words etc.
    There are quite a few Polish lads here and im sure we can all help a little.

Something similar could be setup for Ukraine too.

Ps
    Congratulations!!! Im happy that Ireland qualified for this great tournament, I hope we will be in the same group not cos we can win with you, but because it will be a great fun to go to the pub next year that will be full of Irish and Polish. I still can remember our croke park friendly game few years ago !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Go to the Soccer forum, request access.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Why don't you PM a mod to ask first?

Edit: And what phasers said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Why bother, the Irish team will be kicked out in the first round. ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Marcin_diy wrote: »
    Dear mods- would it be possible to setup new sub forum called euro 2012?
    Im sure it would be very useful if people could find all the information in one place.

Youll need to start a thread HERE in the Forum request eh.. forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement