Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 Direction appearing with Jedward at Tallaght Family Fun Day??

Options
  • 16-11-2011 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hey!!!!

can sum1 plz tell me is it true that 1 Direction are appearing this sunday with jedward at the basketball arena in tallaght??? i was just told they are and i reaaalllly love them and i need to know!! my friend said they def def are!!

plz plz wb

Jen xxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Yep, and Elvis is the opening act.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

I don't know nothing about this gig but i do know One Direction are a goddamn awful piece of pop crap just like Jedward and i also know they are headlining the 02 and i think it is sold out,so the chances of them appearing at this gig you are talking about is highly,highly unlikely

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

hey!!!!

can sum1 plz tell me is it true that 1 Direction are appearing this sunday with jedward at the basketball arena in tallaght??? i was just told they are and i reaaalllly love them and i need to know!! my friend said they def def are!!

plz plz wb

Jen xxx

Hey Jen, yea I herd dey are def def playin at dis. My sis is goin so dats hw I no lol.

wb

Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Clearasil & Hormones is that way ---->

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

hey!!!!

plz plz wb

Jen xxx
    Please refrain from using txt spk on Boards. It makes people far less likely to focus on what your message says.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Malice wrote: »
    Please refrain from using txt spk on Boards. It makes people far less likely to focus on what your message says.

It's also lazy and moronic.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

Last time I seen **** like that on a screen was on my Nokia 3210 when I was 12

Advertisement