Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The C&H Christmassy Thread of Christmas! - No Grinches Allowed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I am not currently wearing a snowman jumper and santa earmuffs. That would just be ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,709 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I am not currently wearing a snowman jumper and santa earmuffs. That would just be ridiculous.

That it?

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

/sends Adam to his room

Kids these days!! :rolleyes:

>_>

<_<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

We're putting up our Christmas tree this time next week! So it'll probably be up on Sunday :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

deise_girl wrote: »

We have that CD at home, always play it at Xmas :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

And its December! :D

Definitely Christmas now. Might even put up the tree this weekend :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Tree went up in our house tonight.
    And so it begins...............

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Christmassy avatar. Yay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Christmassy avatar. Yay.

Me tooo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Got to help decorate a mahooosive christmas tree in school today :D
    And only 25 days!! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Christmas music on he Sky TV Guide :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Toy show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

They've got an alpine print onesie in Penneys, and I'm sersiously considering buying it for Christmas day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

My mum just told me to pick something for me to get from her to christmas if I like it or not, so, present here I come :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

One for everyone in the audience! :)

That's a shot :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I really like this cover, odd it's not on his new album.

Anyways, let it snow dammit.

We're putting up our Christmas Treeee!! I said it's be up by the weekend ;

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I walked through Waterford today at like half 4. Normally I'm only in town really early or really late, there were tons of people and Christmas music and the carousel was going and everyone looked so happy :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I walked through Waterford today at like half 4. Normally I'm only in town really early or really late, there were tons of people and Christmas music and the carousel was going and everyone looked so happy :)

I was by the carousel at half 4 today... I was one of those people amidst the crowds :')

I was by the carousel at half 4 today... I was one of those people amidst the crowds :')

Damn, I coulda seen you :p

If it snows at all this year the first thing I'm doing is going on the carousel!

• Advertisement

Damn, I coulda seen you :p

If it snows at all this year the first thing I'm doing is going on the carousel!

So close but so far </3
    Omg that would be amazing, even in crappy snow Id say it'd be so pretty..
    I love with with all the little lights tho, the one time Waterford looks good! :)

So close but so far </3
    Omg that would be amazing, even in crappy snow Id say it'd be so pretty..
    I love with with all the little lights tho, the one time Waterford looks good! :)

I know, it'd be deadly :) I meant to do it last year but I forgot

They look so nice, and there's so much music and stuff, I love Christmas music!!

I plan on going ice skating on the 14th, can't waaait, it looks so fun :D

I know, it'd be deadly :) I meant to do it last year but I forgot

They look so nice, and there's so much music and stuff, I love Christmas music!!

I plan on going ice skating on the 14th, can't waaait, it looks so fun :D

I went today, omg I was horrific at it (LIKE REALLY) but its so fun, just that it was so packed which is both nice and awful, but they were blaring the pop choons too! I recommend it tho :D

I went today, omg I was horrific at it (LIKE REALLY) but its so fun, just that it was so packed which is both nice and awful, but they were blaring the pop choons too! I recommend it tho :D

I'd say I'll break myself...but I'll have fun doing it :D

My tree is up <3 And everything is all christmassy and all the decorations are up.. Everybody shoyld put up pictures of their tree to see who has the best one :cool: I want to :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I will put one of my trees up tomorrow night, I haven't had time the last few days because the trade fair is tomorrow and I've been dead busy the last week :/

But anyway, We have the 2 trees up and little things around the house but still have most of the stuff to put up, like the outside stuff, the window stuff, the stair stuff and more, they usually all get put up in a day but my dad's been working more this year so it seems to be taking aaaaged to do :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Our main tree, the little tree in my room, and almost all our decorations are up :D and the final tree will be going up tonight! I can't waaaaaaaaaaait...

Oh and I have a question for all you Christmas-minded people...
    So in my house, Santa always filled my stocking, so when he stopped coming I stopped getting a stocking. This year, just because I like them, I'm doing stockings for my parents, but it's been so long I can't remember - are the things inside the stocking individually wrapped? Or are they just put in it unwrapped?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

It's the 8th today, so isn't this like, the official start of Christmas?
    Or if you're a culchie like me, the day you are meant to go into the big towns and do your Christmas shopping :D
    Though my family never really done the whole shopping on the 8th thing.. I guess it's a bit too early yet to be doing all the shopping.
    But oh I can't wait for Christmas this year, just chillin' and eating tasty food and listening to cheesy Christmas tunes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

17 days!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

jorges wrote: »
    It's the 8th today, so isn't this like, the official start of Christmas?
    Or if you're a culchie like me, the day you are meant to go into the big towns and do your Christmas shopping :D
    Though my family never really done the whole shopping on the 8th thing.. I guess it's a bit too early yet to be doing all the shopping.
    But oh I can't wait for Christmas this year, just chillin' and eating tasty food and listening to cheesy Christmas tunes.

So that's why town was so busy today!

Feckin' culchies >.>

Advertisement