Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christina Perri - olympia

Options
  • 17-11-2011 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭

She's playing on January 22nd and when was checking out tickets last week there were loads available but think they're all sold out now :confused:

Am I just being thick with ticketmaster or can anyone else view available tickets?

Didn't think they'd sell so fast with her just coming onto the sceen so to speak with "Jar of Hearts".

Raging now, had roped the other half to come with :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    She's playing on January 22nd and when was checking out tickets last week there were loads available but think they're all sold out now :confused:

Am I just being thick with ticketmaster or can anyone else view available tickets?

Didn't think they'd sell so fast with her just coming onto the sceen so to speak with "Jar of Hearts".

Raging now, had roped the other half to come with :rolleyes:

It probably is sold out. The Olympia only has a capacity of 1,300 so it's pretty easy to fill I'm afraid..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Ah well, hopefully tickets will come available closer to the time. Thanks for that.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Just a heads up , i just bough 2 tickets for my sister for x-mas . Seems there are still a few standing tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Noticed that the other day too. Thanks ;)

Advertisement