Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question to Moderator Please

Options
  • 17-11-2011 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, I have recently set up on Boards.ie. I have posted two identical threads under the Literacy section and the Creative Writing section. Apologies for the duplication. Is duplication allowed? If not please can you help to remove the thread from Literacy and leave it in Creative Writing.

Thread is titled "Xmas Treasure Hunt For Wife".

Thanks a million!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You'd be better off asking the mods of those sections. In general duplication is frowned upon, although two threads probably won't be a major issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 nthdub747

thanks Spear and perhaps a stupid question but how do i direct a question to the moderator of those sections? Just reply to each post perhaps and they will see it?

cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Send them a personal message instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 nthdub747

okay thanks for that!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement