Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The fees are reason to vote Fianna Fail

Options
  • 17-11-2011 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Do you all agree with me that them changes Fine Gael brouht aboutt is enough reason to vote for Fianna Fail. Im sure that FF would support the students unlike the draconian measures that the Fine Gael Labour governmeent have brought about

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

Do you all agree with me that them changes Fine Gael brouht aboutt is enough reason to vote for Fianna Fail. Im sure that FF would support the students unlike the draconian measures that the Fine Gael Labour governmeent have brought about
    As a prospective student I'm pissed at the possibility of fee's increased and grants slashed but it's going to take a hell of a lot more than that to sway me within an asses roar of FF.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭VALIS

This isn't the politics forum, however, FF reintroduced (undergraduate) fees to begin with and largely contributed to the situation we are in now where drastic cuts and revenue raising measures are being considered--and I have every doubt that FF would reverse this.

As with everyone I am not pleased with the current Government's course of action, and I think a lot of short-sighted measures will be taken to get our deficit in line with European expectations, but I wouldn't anticipate that those who penned the deal with the troika in the first place have very much of substance to add to our current course.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

This isn't Politics. I considered moving the thread there, but I doubt it would last long.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement