Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee Student Blog: Contributers wanted.

Options
  • 17-11-2011 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

I'm looking for students to contribute articles to The Tralee Student Blog here:

http://traleestudentblog.blogspot.com/

So far it's really just been my own opinion pieces and weighted towards student politics but It should really be something that any Tralee Student can contribute to on any issue.

I'd welcome contributions from anyone at any level of education in Tralee or past students of ITT.

You can send articles to me by dropping an email to nickyodnl:at:gmail:dot:com

Thanks.

Nicky.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

No further comments on this in here please. You may contact the op via pm here or via the details listed in their opening post.

KarmaBaby: I wish you well in your Tralee Student Blog :), I just can't allow this in a discussion forum. I'm sure if people wish to contribute, they will contact you.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement