Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

River Island interview

• 17-11-2011 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi!! I've applied for a job in River Island and so far so good!! What I'm wondering is, if I get an interview, what should I wear to the interview while I'm on a budget?? I'm looking for a job because I'm a super broke student!! As much as I've wanted to update my wardrobe recently, I haven't had the funds to do so!! I have River Island clothing, but a lot of it is from seasons ago. With very little money to spend before the interview, what would anyone recommend I wear to an interview if I get one??

Thanks!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

I think as long as you are dressed smartly then you will be okay. In my mind going to any meeting or interview dressed smartly shows you have repect and givedn some forethought to the event.. even if you were interviewing for a street cleaner position you would turn up at the council in smart dress I think. Also, if you went for an interview at a Ferrari Dealership, they wouldn't expect you to turn up in a Ferrari would they!

(btw maximum repect to street cleaners! - some of us do care that you try and clean up after a minority or people who are slobs in our towns)

Advertisement