Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Research Survey Thread

• 17-11-2011 3:39am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

We constantly get people looking to put up surveys up in the Forum, however as we don't want people being spammed to high heaven, a very strict deleting and site-banning policy has been enforced.

That said, some people may not mind filling in a Survey or two for a fellow student.

With that in mind, posters will be allowed to post a link to their Survey once in this thread, and this thread only. Posting it anywhere else will be dealt with the same way as before (ie, deletion and Permanent Forum/Site Ban, depending on seriousness.)

Two Rules to keep in mind:
    1. You must have moderator permission before posting a link in thread. To ensure that this is enforced the thread will be locked for the vast majority of the time. Please PM a mod if you would like to post here and it will be opened for you.
    2. Users must have at least 100 posts to post in this thread. Without the required post count, your request to post here will not be approved.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Hi, we have a group project for our third year to make a small group survey and write and assignment about the information collected.

Our survey is about "Driving Experience and Licencing".

Now the easiest way for us to collect broadest range of oppinions of all ages is to spread it on the internet so we would be grateful if you could take a min or two to fill out this 10 question survey.

Thanks alot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Hi Thanks to our lovely mods I'm allowed post this survey here.
    It's really short and about wrestling for an audiences essay I have to write.
    It only takes a minute to do and you dont even have to know a thing about wrestling to be of great help.
    Thanks in advance:)
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2S7VBTS

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

So, I'm gonna use this thread now!

I'm doing a project on the European Fiscal Compact. Sounds, boring, well yes, yes it is. This'll take you 2 mins tho. Probably less even.

So if you wouldn't mind, help me out here please.

Link to Survey

Much appreciated guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 noelnoblett

Hey all, as a college project myself and 2 team mates are re-making Grand theft auto one, basing it on the lyrics to 'Horse Outside' by Rubberbandits.

We would appreciate feedback on our beta download.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24211234/HorseOutsideBeta1.exe

Our fanpage is http://www.facebook.com/HourseOutside

Feedback via PM please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement