Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What year did Caroline Records close down?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭doughef

Hi. I lived around the corner for years.I'd hazard a guess it closed down around 2007...still have some my copy of pet sounds I bought there. The owner and his wife were lovely people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Really? From the state of the shopfront it looks like it's been derelict way longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

A woman still lives there, I've seen her go in and out a few times, locking the shutter after her. Altho, haven't been up there recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

doughef wrote: »
    Hi. I lived around the corner for years.I'd hazard a guess it closed down around 2007...still have some my copy of pet sounds I bought there. The owner and his wife were lovely people

2007 sounds about right. It was still open when I lived on that street around that time.

Advertisement