Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Printer??

Options
  • 17-11-2011 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi all,

This is my first post on boards.ie, so I hope this posts ok. :o

I was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on photo printers.
    I am getting one as a (retirement) present for someone but I don’t really know much about them.

He is very big into photography and has great cameras also, so I would hope to get him one from the upper range as he will be using this alot when he finishes work.

I know this person has a small cheaper one at present that only prints one size so I am looking for one that can print different sizes of pictures.
    I would also like to get one that had easy access to replacement ink cartridges (that weren’t too expensive if possible). The portability of the device isn’t important.
    We have about €450 to spend but I would like to get some spare ink cartridges and paper for this also.

If someone could recommend makes or models to me that would be great! :D

Thanking you in advance,
    mimihand

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement