Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giants causeway Coastal drive

Options
  • 17-11-2011 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello,
    I'm looking for some information on a trip to Northern Ireland, I'm looking to see the nicer side, traditional town and places. We will probably have 3 nights and days so looking to drive from Dublin to Belfast - coastal drive - Derry, or the opposite way around!! Possibly a night in Dublin and Belfast and one night inbetween in a nice traditional part of the coast.
    Can anyone recommend a route or places to stay. or just even information.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

major25 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I'm looking for some information on a trip to Northern Ireland, I'm looking to see the nicer side, traditional town and places. We will probably have 3 nights and days so looking to drive from Dublin to Belfast - coastal drive - Derry, or the opposite way around!! Possibly a night in Dublin and Belfast and one night inbetween in a nice traditional part of the coast.
    Can anyone recommend a route or places to stay. or just even information.
    Thanks in advance

The Londonderry Arms Hotel in Carnlough is nice:

http://www.glensofantrim.com/

Despite its name, it's neither a bastion of loyalism nor is it anywhere near Derry.

It's on the coast road between Larne and Ballycastle.

Advertisement