Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drawing from photograph

Options
  • 17-11-2011 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi All
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a reliable contact who would draw (pencil/charcoal preferably) a small portrait of my little nephew from a photograph, for a relatively reasonable price? I was hoping to give it to my brother and sister-in-law for the little fella's christening.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i do, she mainly does hourses but i have seen some of children that she has done and they are very good.

when do you need it for ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭fifilarue

thanks a million for getting back to me. The christening is at the weekend (am a very last minute-type person) but not necessary for the day really. I'd love to see some samples of her work, so if you could maybe pm me her details, I'd get in touch.

Advertisement