Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unwelcome Deals!

Options
  • 17-11-2011 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Boards Deals downloaded and installed on my Samsung mobile phone. I did not seek it or want it. Now it will not even show up on my list of apps and so I cannot uninstall it. Boards.ie make such a fuss about Spam why is it spreading it?? How do I get rid of it? You're creating a very unhappy member!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Donaghp wrote: »
    Boards Deals downloaded and installed on my Samsung mobile phone. I did not seek it or want it. Now it will not even show up on my list of apps and so I cannot uninstall it. Boards.ie make such a fuss about Spam why is it spreading it?? How do I get rid of it? You're creating a very unhappy member!!!

This is an issue only related to Samsung phones as is as a result of their recent firmware upgrade. Please see this thread, specifically posts by Dav, for information on your issue including how to disable the BoardsDeals notifications.

Danny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement