Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wonderful sites like focalprice.com ?

Options
  • 17-11-2011 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Wonderful sites like focalprice.com ?

Can anyone suggest any other good consumer sites like focalprice.com.
    Sites outside the usual eg. ebay, amazon etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭007.57

if your thinking of using 'em for xmas prezzie, better order up now, free delivery takes over 4 weeks and pray that it arrives even then.

My experience with the cheap sites is hit and miss really:

focalprice - the best one I say, 8/10 times have received my stuff
    dealextreme - unreliable - ordered 5 times - only received item once after 2 months - terrible customer service - dont respond to me emails and tracking numbers and order numbers dont work
    tinydeal - same as dealextreme
    lightinthebox - slightly better than dealextreme and tinydeal - order twice, delivered twice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 simmona

007.57 wrote: »
    if your thinking of using 'em for xmas prezzie, better order up now, free delivery takes over 4 weeks and pray that it arrives even then.

My experience with the cheap sites is hit and miss really:

focalprice - the best one I say, 8/10 times have received my stuff
    dealextreme - unreliable - ordered 5 times - only received item once after 2 months - terrible customer service - dont respond to me emails and tracking numbers and order numbers dont work
    tinydeal - same as dealextreme
    lightinthebox - slightly better than dealextreme and tinydeal - order twice, delivered twice

Yes, it would be better to begin your shopping for Xmas if u want to buy things from China sites.

Here is my experience:

pandawill: I noticed that it has the greatest range of phones and tablets. I got the popular Chinese H2000 phone and pleased with the purchase, and delivery was really faster than others(about 10 days). I advise you to visit the section of sales, there really possible to find a very cheap commodity. The only thing I didn't like, only when you order more than $50 can you get free track numbers. On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate 8. Excellent service, btw.

dealextreme: There was a joke about its site name, "dealextreme= deal extreme slow". Sarcasm, but it's true. If you need as quickly as possible to receive the goods, it is better to get away from this shop, especially for people involved in dropshipping. The main direction of the store - gadgets, and the choice is huge, and price is often great .

lightinthebox: best place to choose your wedding dress and fashion things. Ladies will like them.

focalprice: Many discount coupons, codes can be found on the Internet, but final cost has no difference, just an advertising gimmick, useless. But it's a good store anyway.

dinodirect: Not that impressed, only tried once, but not succeed, they refunded me because of the stock. But I think their design is nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ddjerry

encountered into dinodirect.com
    nice

Advertisement