Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Boards Deal] €43 Full Car Valet from EnviroValet, Cork

Options
  • 17-11-2011 1:13pm
    Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi folks,
    We have a car valet deal up for Cork today valid in both Cork city and some areas outside Cork (extra charge depending on distance from cit).

It is €43 for a full car valet. You can read about the deal here and if you have any questions, please do ask.

Comments

No exterior wax, decent offer if the inside of your car needs attention though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

If it included machine polish I would've bought two of these, have an Audi and a BMW that I usually valet myself but in current conditions I can't be arsed, might find out what extra cost for the waxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

TBH, a machine polish (As someone who used to do it) is insanely long. You're talking a good 3/4 hours for minimum results, and the likes of detailer.ie take a lot longer. Anything less with a machine polisher's going to do damage, and is a bit unrealistic to be asking for in the deal on offer here.

A good hand waxing would work wonders though, and well worth asking the guy how much it would be additionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I was looking at that but some other mobile valeting crowd offer the same thing for 38 squids. Hardly the deal of the century....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

I was looking at that but some other mobile valeting crowd offer the same thing for 38 squids. Hardly the deal of the century....

Do you remember who that company was?

• Advertisement
Advertisement