Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buggy friendly restaurant around St Stephen Green

Options
  • 17-11-2011 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hi

Our team of 10 is going for our Christmas lunch in December, and 2 of our colleagues will join us with their small babies. We need to find a place suitable for buggies (or at least the car seats that you can lift from the buggy frame and put on the floor), around St Stephen Green / Harcourt street. Budget wise, I'd say around 20 euros without drinks.
    Can anyone recommend a place?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭ozypozy

It's about a ten minute walk but I was in the Radisson in Golden Lane the other day and it was really roomy and the food was delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

We've often had lunch with the kids in Market Bar on Fade Street or Dakota on South William Street albeit only on Sundays. Worth a try and would be within your price range.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

Also within the budget and ten minute walk range is the Camden Court hotel. Large lobby, bar and restaurant, in which child proof areas can be cordoned off. all on the ground floor and without unfriendly steps.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Thanks a lot to you all for your suggestions. I'll submit them to the vote of the team ;)

Advertisement