Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reporting TV Licence

Options
  • 17-11-2011 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody knows how I can report someone for not having a TV licence. While it may seem mean to some of you, these people truly deserve it.

These were my former housemates who bullied me out of the house and then once I left, forced me to pay all of the ESB bill because it had been in my name. I just want to seek some revenge for the costs I had to pay which has left me to live on peanuts for the month and now I've gotten an illness due to poor diet because I have to live on whatever is in my cupboard, leaving me with medical/prescription bills also.

I know they don't have a licence so a fine for them would be good. They shouldn't get away with what they have don to me.

Any advice would be helpful.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement