Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good luthiers ?

• 17-11-2011 2:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi,
    Looking to get names of luthiers for high -end acoustics repairs and set-ups. I aware of Derek Nelson but wanted to get an idea of who else is out there and who has had good experiences.
    Many thanks
    - Declan

PS I know this might not be the exact place for this post but many engineers / clients may have used a luthier for gtr set up before session.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 dfkorg

I've been using John Moriarty for the last while. I'm delighted with the work he's done for me. Other friends are using Gerry Hayes and Eugene McLoughlin and the work is great, it's just that I don't see the need to change who's doing mine as I'm so happy with the jobs done so far.

In short, I've seen great work from all 3 of the above, at better prices than Mr. Nelson, who is quite busy and cannot always get to your job quickly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

john moriarty did a superb job on my strat

eugene mcloughlin did a **** job

you choose .

Advertisement