Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

steel sea container as garden shed

Options
  • 17-11-2011 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

at the moment i am thinking of replacing my garden shed,could anyone tell me where i could buy one of the steel boxes [type used by DCC] door with window ,is there a firm that supply and install them, what sort of money would be involved,and yes it would have to be lifted over the house,any info would be appricated

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

spatchco wrote: »
    at the moment i am thinking of replacing my garden shed,could anyone tell me where i could buy one of the steel boxes [type used by DCC] door with window ,is there a firm that supply and install them, what sort of money would be involved,and yes it would have to be lifted over the house,any info would be appricated

Donedeal......"building materials" section.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

spatchco wrote: »
    A quick cautionary note on containers as sheds.
    They are demons for condensation, so you might need to line it and then factor that into your costs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Gareth2011

Advertisement