Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help trying to become an Emobile customer and its been a total disgrace

Options
  • 17-11-2011 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi Steve

On the 30/10/2011 I ordered a new bill pay account.
    recieved the email saying in process but slight delay.Paper work sent in to prove address etc.
    2 days later call recieved from emobile saying phone picked out of stock
    so another was picked and he said it would be shipped and recieved on Monday last week.
    Since then no phone however emobile rang on Monday last at 4pm I missed the call but rang back at 4.05 and was on hold for 2 hours and no one answered I gave up.On Tuesday I rang back and was waiting for 1 hour and then the person said oh yes phone is shipped all in order.no phone recieved.
    Rang yesterday and another staff said eh order was cancelled so at this point its beyond a joke Pleaase pm me so I can give you the ref as it apparently takes 24 hours for a supervisor to call anyone back!

cheers
    TD

Advertisement