Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First PC build, help please?

Options
  • 17-11-2011 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there,

I am hopefully building a gaming PC within the next year or so and I'm looking for some help. I have a general idea of what I need but I honestly don't know what specs of parts wold be good other than processors, RAM and hard drives. If anyone has any suggestions for parts or a setup for around €1000 could you please let me know? :D
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Could you take a look at the questions in the thread linked in my signature - i.e., what does the budget include - monitors, windows etc?

Also, if it's next year, you should probably come back next year. Technology can change a lot in that time and prices move around (hopefully we'll see a reduction in hard drives which are especially high due to shortage).

Edit: Just re-read that, "within the next year". You should come back closer to the time, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TheProducerTV

sound for the advice :D

Advertisement