Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aldi Skin Care

• 17-11-2011 5:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,647 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone tried any of their products, how are they?

The prices seem great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

I got the Lacuna foundation and the highlighter pen from aldi.

The foundation provides good coverage, but left my skin a bit patchy. However, I have dry skin. Although my skin is ok at the moment, when the harsh cold of winter and central heating combines, it gets so bad that I get rosacea. I won't even risk that foundation then. Maybe it is better for someone with a more oiler skin?

I can see no difference between the touche d'eclat highlighter pen and the aldi one. However, I still can't make it work for me! Still, a huge price difference.

I am planning to try out the beauty serum and one of the paler lip glosses next. Anyone else tried these out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

The beauty serum is amazing:).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Jennypops

Picked up the q10 day cream and serum just to try it as I heard so much about it.
    Didnt rate it at all, serum done nothing for me (but at 3 euro wasnt heartbroken!)
    The day cream is ok, again nothing special and is an ok moisturiser for the price.
    Im a bit more into creams that do a bit more work but its a good back up to have in the cupboard for when I run out of my usual stuff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,570 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I've only tried the Lacura facial wipes - and they're rubbish! Hard and scratchy and a really artificial smell. Put me right off trying any of the rest of the range.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Any decent make up remover at aldi/lidl?

I rarely wear make up but when I do I remove it with wipes which are not the best for my skin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,570 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I swear by Boots own brand cucumber wipes - cheap as chips, and soft as....... well soft, as well. Can't beat 'em, and I've tried plenty!

Advertisement