Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LED Christmass tree lights in Lidl

Options
  • 17-11-2011 6:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

Lidl are selling various Christmass LED lights for not alot of euros.

I bought 200 clear outdoor LED Xmass tree lights for 15 euro,and a 10 meter clear outdoor LED rope light for 12 euro.

Nice light quality and not a bad price either.Both covered with a 3 year warrenty too.:)

Considering that Woodies want 20 euro just for 80 outdoor led lights (typical),me thinks the prices in Lidl are a bargain.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Paddy I was in Lidl today and they had 80led for 12.99 I asked had they any 200led in stock before and they said no? Are yours def 200? Might try a Lidl in a different Town if so!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Vain wrote: »
    Paddy I was in Lidl today and they had 80led for 12.99 I asked had they any 200led in stock before and they said no? Are yours def 200? Might try a Lidl in a different Town if so!

YES......200 LED Lights,10 meters of cable to 1st light,and then 200 spread out over 20 meters of cable.:)

Advertisement