Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a Hard drive for Wii

Options
  • 17-11-2011 6:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35

Hi could somebody recommend me and cheap external 2.5" hard drive to connect to the wii to play ehmmm movies off of. yes thats right *movies*
    I have one connected to my wii which is 3.4E and it works perfect but it does not work connected to my sisters wii 4.3E
    I have the correct cISO as a USB stick works with *movies on it but it hasn't much storage space. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

rossy wrote: »
    Hi could somebody recommend me and cheap external 2.5" hard drive to connect to the wii to play ehmmm movies off of. yes thats right *movies*
    I have one connected to my wii which is 3.4E and it works perfect but it does not work connected to my sisters wii 4.3E
    I have the correct cISO as a USB stick works with *movies on it but it hasn't much storage space. Thanks!

The configuration of the two different Wii's will be the issue there, not the hdd itself. They're usb based & don't vary in functionality.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭allanpkr

sorry not sure if this is same thread or not,but help, if i get my wii connected to my internet am i able to play films that are on you tube, as good as my desktop pc. thank you for any answers as all are appreciated.

Advertisement