Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Essays

• 17-11-2011 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everyone, looking for personal essays or stories for my English paper 1 section. I have tonnes of other A1 graded English paper 2, History)( all irish, dictatorship titles + america) and Geography essays with full S.R.Ps. Please forward all essays to swap onto <snip> as the whole PM thing here just annoys me. Thanks and good luck!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I don't see the point in learning off personal essays, it's supposed to be your own composition and if it strays from the topic then you'll lose your marks in clarity of point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Email address removed, its not advisable to have email addresses on view on a public forum. Please use the PM function :)

IMO I don't think its advisable to only prepare fully learned off essays. There are a large proportion of the marks going for sticking to the topic given and a lot of the time, learned off essays are very easy to spot.

Advertisement