Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New server

Options
  • 17-11-2011 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of maybe setting up a new server but I must ask a few questions first. :)

First of all, would anyone (here or elsewhere) be interested in paying a small fee (~€2/month for example) for a reserved slot?

Would people be interested in "renting" the server (again, for a small fee) for their own tournaments/personal use, for example with just a group of friends?

At the minute I couldn't fund the server myself, so I'm looking for ideas of funding. Of course if any of you wanna donate then I'd accept that too. :D

This will be a PC server, BTW.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

There are plenty of free Irish servers which are empty most of the time anyway.

No one will be interested m8.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

TIG and craggy and the empty boards server cater for all.

Wait till people done with skyrim before buying a server.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭polc07

There are plenty of free Irish servers which are empty most of the time anyway.

No one will be interested m8.

Hi Shadowhearth, are these Irish servers for PC only ?? of are they for PS3 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Yeah I was thinking that alright lads.
    Wait till people done with skyrim before buying a server.
    I think I'll wait til Battlefield 4! :pac:

Advertisement