Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting on activation of eircom line.

Options
  • 17-11-2011 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

Hi there. About 10 days ago I signed up to eircom BB in a currys store. I received the modem etc and was told I would be connected in a MAX 5 days.

Unfortunately this hasnt happened and I cannot get my Internet going or phone as the line activation has not been done. I contacted eircom after 5 days and they said that all my information Re:connection would be out in the post - still nothing.

Can you help please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭neiphin

keep your details together
    when they bill you for the days that you had no service , you need to be well armed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

Anyone about today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Smcgie wrote: »
    Hi there. About 10 days ago I signed up to eircom BB in a currys store. I received the modem etc and was told I would be connected in a MAX 5 days.

Unfortunately this hasnt happened and I cannot get my Internet going or phone as the line activation has not been done. I contacted eircom after 5 days and they said that all my information Re:connection would be out in the post - still nothing.

Can you help please

Hi Smcgie,

Can you PM me with any order details, account number / tel no: or order no: If you don't have those, send on the name and address and I will check that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Can you help please

Hi Smcgie,

Can you PM me with any order details, account number / tel no: or order no: If you don't have those, send on the name and address and I will check that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark, can you check your PMs and get back to me.. Still no further on.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Hi Mark, can you check your PMs and get back to me.. Still no further on.

Thanks

Thanks Smcgie,

I will check this with Mark.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Advertisement

Just to keep you guys updated I have been in contact with Yvonne in (some department) and sent her proof of the property purchase. She has to cancel a service that the last person left with a different competitor then connect me to eircom.

Really didn't appreciate being sent around in circles today by your customer care team for about half an hour ...I'm no moaner but it was a nightmare. There was one staff member (i have her name)in question when I rang up to make the formal complaint (as instructed to by Mark) who just would not listen and kept saying "I need an account number" , "sorry sir what's your account number" when I told her the situation she just said "oh well nothing I can do without an account number sir" my blood was boiling!

Anywho thankfully Yvonne had the cop on to understand what I was after and got the ball rolling.

I will keep you guys updated. Thanks both of yee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Just to keep you guys updated I have been in contact with Yvonne in (some department) and sent her proof of the property purchase. She has to cancel a service that the last person left with a different competitor then connect me to eircom.

Really didn't appreciate being sent around in circles today by your customer care team for about half an hour ...I'm no moaner but it was a nightmare. There was one staff member (i have her name)in question when I rang up to make the formal complaint (as instructed to by Mark) who just would not listen and kept saying "I need an account number" , "sorry sir what's your account number" when I told her the situation she just said "oh well nothing I can do without an account number sir" my blood was boiling!

Anywho thankfully Yvonne had the cop on to understand what I was after and got the ball rolling.

I will keep you guys updated. Thanks both of yee.

Hi Smcgie,

Apologies, I sent a PM before I saw the post.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement