Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Facebook app keeps crashing

• 17-11-2011 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

My facebook app keeps crashing, any1 have any idea why?? Iv checked my upgrades on the AppStore but fb doesn't need upgrading!! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭wilfitz

I've stopped using the facebook app on the iPad. Find it painfully slow and annoying. Use it on safari now and find it way better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

I've the same problem on a 3. FB app was always crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Leatherman

Full of bugs it seems, nearly as bad as the Mashable App.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Ward670

yea same story here. They really need to work on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭ArklowHoop

i found erasing the app,and re-installing it fixed alot of my issues with it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Kmc123

ArklowHoop wrote: »
    Problem solved, thanking you!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭fergusb

ArklowHoop wrote: »

That worked for me for a few weeks and then started crashing again.... Pretty shoddy implementation from facebook.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Can't understand how they can get it so wrong - every version. You'd swear they didn't have the funds to sort it out.

I suppose there can't be that many people with an iPhone and a Facebook account. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

Wahhhayyy I thought, problem solved. So I deleted the stupid thing and reinstalled it. No joy :( it just does not work in 3G, no probs with WIFI on tho.

Oh well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Sorry to dig up such an old thread but my wife's app hasn't worked for over a month (iphone5). Today mine has stopped working on both my iPhone5 and ipad2. Anybody else have problems recently?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

wellboy76 wrote: »
    Sorry to dig up such an old thread but my wife's app hasn't worked for over a month (iphone5). Today mine has stopped working on both my iPhone5 and ipad2. Anybody else have problems recently?

iPhone 5, iOS6.0.2

My Facebook app has always worked seamlessly. For all of 2012 it worked fine on iPhone 3G and 3.2.3. I used it every couple of days. My iPhone 5 Facebook has worked fine since I got it in November.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

I'd imagine he isn't getting notifications like some of us. Going to try uninstalling it and see does it work but I'm fairly sure I have tried that before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement