Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a device to do the following___

Options
  • 17-11-2011 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

The current set up is an Eircom phone line.

I want a device. I will plug the eircom line into it. It will be at least GSM capable and preferably 3G. I will plug my POTS telephone into it. All my outgoing calls will be routed through the SIM card. I will receive calls on either my landline or SIM number.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i think you're better off in the nets & comms forum so ive moved this thread there.
    drop me a pm if not. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Our PABX in work is PSTN, with a GSM gateway attached to it. The PABX knows to dial out using GSM if the dialled number is 08X, and it receives calls on both the PSTN & GSM.

But I think you're looking for an all-in-one cheap device? Something like this: https://www.macrobellelectronic.com/product_info.php?products_id=330

Advertisement