Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa President reverses statement on racism : Its part of the game!

• 17-11-2011 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭

Having previously stated that there was no racism in football, Fifa President Sepp Blatter changes his mind. Or comes clean. In fact, there is. And its part of the game! (But its strictly for footballing purposes - its not OK off the pitch. So you must shake hands after the game and keep your racist jibes for use only during the 90 minutes while you battle with the opposition.)

Great inclusive stuff from the head of the association for the world's favourite sport.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/video/2011/nov/17/sepp-blatter-race-handshake-video

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

Is it racist of me to say that I don't like baldy fvckwits from switzerland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Gee Bag wrote: »
    Is it racist of me to say that I don't like baldy fvckwits from switzerland?

sven g e is sweedish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Was he not trying to say **** happens and crap/**** is said on the pitch in anger/frustration and when the match is over the players should be man enough to forget about it and carry on there sheltered lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Teclo

The Eng-er-landers are creating a big stink about this, ha, they're still not going to get the world cup though.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Soccer forum>>>>

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

It's about time someone brings down that delusional fool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Soccer forum>>>>

Yup.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement