Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone have a minecraft code that their not using

Options
  • 17-11-2011 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

If anyone has a minecraft code their not using would it be possible for you to give it to me.

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

You mean you want a free game?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

It's a free game you want? I say...you little rapscallion I ought to have you horsewhipped....

work.7284575.4.sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,f8f8f8.monocle-guy-meme-lulzsec-v1.png

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

It's only 15 quid ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭ga2k10

Only if your not using a code and I can't buy it because I don't have a credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

get a 3v card, or use paypal. Actually, they take debit cards. I bought accounts for my brothers using my laser.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

OP here are your choices.

You can give one of us (or someone you know) 15e and we (they) can get it for you.

Or you can use your laser card.

Or a 3V card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

does a laser work with Paypal?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

No, it works with Mojang though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

I thought it was just your name your buying. because it said somewhere you can download it as often as you like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I thought it was just your name your buying. because it said somewhere you can download it as often as you like

Well you're buying a copy of the game which is registered under the username you bought it off. So they let you download the game as often as you like, but you still need to sign in as yourself when you're playing.

EDIT: Also yeah, http://www.minecraft.net/ takes laser. Bought a copy for myself and the bro.

Woah!
    Statistics
    16,862,081 registered users, of which 4,136,480 (24.53%) have bought the game.
    In the last 24 hours, 58,166 people registered, and 7,474 people bought the game.

• Advertisement

chin_grin wrote: »
    Well you're buying a copy of the game which is registered under the username you bought it off. So they let you download the game as often as you like, but you still need to sign in as yourself when you're playing.

But you can still sign up with out purchasing. so what about if your friend already has it. Sends it to you or has it on a disc.? :pac:

But you can still sign up with out purchasing. so what about if your friend already has it. Sends it to you or has it on a disc.? :pac:
    You wont be able to play on any servers, only single player

Also, it's against the rules and T&C's to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

You'd need to sign in on his account thus you wouldn't be able to play together also it's just being a twat tbh.If you want a game buy

Tallon wrote: »
    You wont be able to play on any servers, only single player

Also, it's against the rules and T&C's to do it

Interesting. So what's the point in signing up on its own with out the game?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

You can play the old alpha version which is free. You can also do a few smalls things like change your skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

This should be thread of the day.

As above, to play SP and learn how the game works!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

OP must be a little kid.. Has to be..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73187194

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

He has been warned before I say InB4Ban :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I'm surprised this pile of fail wasn't locked ages ago tbh :confused::p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

Insinuating Cherry and Shiminay aren't doing their jobs?
    :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Done and done.

Anymore bashing on this forum and I'll be handing out bans.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement