Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Shed

Options
  • 17-11-2011 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone seen any deals on small wooden sheds in store or online?

My dad only needs a small sized one but seem still seem to be very expensive!

Thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

http://www.gardensheds4less.ie/details.php?id=rustic_budget_range

They are all around the same price as the company above no matter where you look but some places are charging outrageous prices.

Their 8'x6' is €329.99 which is cheap,I paid €350 for mine which included a discount.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 260 ✭✭Anita M.

need 2d hand shed may be in lesser state.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

zerks wrote: »
    http://www.gardensheds4less.ie/details.php?id=rustic_budget_range

They are all around the same price as the company above no matter where you look but some places are charging outrageous prices.

Their 8'x6' is €329.99 which is cheap,I paid €350 for mine which included a discount.

Ok still seems expensive but I guess that's the price of them these days!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 FurryFace

B&Q do a nifty little plastic shed, not sure of the size but it's big enough to walk into.At 150 sobs it's a bargain and weatherproof.
    Sorry, I still don't know how to type a euro sign.

FurryFace wrote: »
    B&Q do a nifty little plastic shed, not sure of the size but it's big enough to walk into.At 150 sobs it's a bargain and weatherproof.

Great thanks we'll check it out!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 FurryFace

Linguo wrote: »
    Great thanks we'll check it out!:)

I should have stated that it's B&Q in Swords but maybe all their branches have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

FurryFace wrote: »
    Sorry, I still don't know how to type a euro sign.
    Cntrl alt 4;)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

the plastic sheds are in liffey valley as well
    we just purchased a timber one there, 8x6 plained timber, prespex french door front was on sale for €350 and got alert here re 20% off so got it for €280 complete bargain:D
    so may be worth waiting and watching for the 20% alerts

the plastic sheds are in liffey valley as well
    we just purchased a timber one there, 8x6 plained timber, prespex french door front was on sale for €350 and got alert here re 20% off so got it for €280 complete bargain:D
    so may be worth waiting and watching for the 20% alerts

Ah great that's nearby, I'll keep an eye out for discounts so! Thanks!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

if you are still in the market...

B&Q are offering 20% across all their range over weekend to Monday so will include 20% off their own sheds range

• Advertisement
Advertisement