Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocker Meteor Nokia not picking up Three UK Network

Options
  • 17-11-2011 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi
    So I had been successfully travelling between the UK and Ireland with my HTC Desire, on the Three Like Home add-on on the Three network (bought phone in Ireland, automatically picked up Three UK network when in UK).

Then I broke the screen on my HTC :( . I put my Three SIM card into an old unlocked Nokia 6330 that was previously a meteor phone. This worked fine in Ireland but when I came over to the UK this week I cant get any signal. A manual network search reveals all of the other UK based networks but no Three UK!

Anyone know why this might be the case? is it the phone or the network? Really stumped over this..

Thanks for any suggestions

Alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its the phone. Its not a 3G phone, well the 6303 isn't, which is what i presume you meant or if you meant old 6330 that isnt either

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭kavanaa1

Thanks I didnt realise it has to be a 3g phone to pick up Three. So theres no way of getting Three reception in the UK with my 6303 ( not 6330 sorry )?

Do I not just need 3g for the data? Id be happy just to make and recieve calls why my htc screen is being replaced..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement