Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC

• 17-11-2011 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Hi

Is anyone else's broadband and UPC down? I live near cork street in D8!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

I'm in d6w and all's fine here. Unplug the router for 60secs and plug it back in. Check to see if the correct lights go on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

fine for me in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭CongoPowers

yeah, i'm in D8 and mine has been rubbish this afternoon too. not a bother before today.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mark1916

Must be a D8 problem then so, logged a call with UPC let the games begin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

In Dublin 8, and I am having no issues here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Kez1979

I am having trouble. Pack arrived for home installation on Sunday. Installed it all no problem watched telly and surfed net on Sunday night and Monday morning, went to work and came home to NO SIGNAL.... Absolute disgrace.... I live in D4 anyone else having problems?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Try changing the channel used by the wifi if you find that by directly connecting to the device through an ethernet connection it works. Your wifi channel maybe overloaded and UPC have no control over this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭wishwashwoo

live in d7. problems with upc droping out the last few days. i reset box its then fine for a few hours then drops again any ideas. o i am using wireless. i have tryed using the wired imputs as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Yeah, I've had problems (kildare area) today, with disconnects, etc.

Advertisement