Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

assassin's creed revelations

Options
  • 17-11-2011 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I've been training my assassin's up and have 5 fully trained assassin's all my others are level 10 and have more experience then needed to go up to level 11 but haven't done so. Do i have to do something specific so they'll go up or is something wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Cheeky Peanut

kram2k11 wrote: »
    I've been training my assassin's up and have 5 fully trained assassin's all my others are level 10 and have more experience then needed to go up to level 11 but haven't done so. Do i have to do something specific so they'll go up or is something wrong?

For your Assassins to level up fully you must assign each one to a den where you will be able to do Master Assassin Missions (usually split into 2 parts) and after that the den you assign them to will be immune to Templar attacks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,072 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Plus, once you have the 5 Master Assassins none of the others can upgrade passed 10 unless one of your masters gets killed.

Advertisement