Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laughing at something you shouldn't really laugh at

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

DazMarz wrote: »
    Drunk at a session one night and I'm getting off with this punk girl. We move to a bedroom and I pull off her underwear and am about to go down on her when I notice her pubes (neatly trimmed and all they are) are dyed green! Fair enough. But I cracked up when I saw the little tattoo she had above her pubes... "Keep off the grass"

Classic.....

ROFL :D Oh god i really love this thread, so many funny stories! :D 5/5 star rating it gets. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

I have never hated a character in a film as much as I hated this guy.

I bawled watching this movie, that dude was so evil. In real life he's now married to a 16 yr old wannabe singer, he's 50-something :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

amacachi wrote: »

20 times I've watched it in the last few days and it still has me cracking up.

they haven't got tourettes they're just being scottish;)

imagine having them as workmates, the craic you'd have:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

missbelle wrote: »
    I bawled watching this movie, that dude was so evil. In real life he's now married to a 16 yr old wannabe singer, he's 50-something :eek:
    He's 51, she was 16. Her mam had to sign a consent form. FÚCKED UP!

I don't know who's more disturbed, him or his character :(

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

Daniel S wrote: »
    He's 51, she was 16. Her mam had to sign a consent form. FÚCKED UP!

I don't know who's more disturbed, him or his character :(

Must have been the effect from filming that movie :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

The ears on the bloke in the Frontline audience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

got a screenshot??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Bigcheeze wrote: »
    The ears on the bloke in the Frontline audience.
    :rolleyes:

Just aswell I wasn't eating/drinking anything when I read that. It definitely fits in this Thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

used to have a teacher who was quite short, and had a fondness for Yorkie bars.
    so on the last day before the Christmas holidays, we got the tallest in the class to put one on the ledge on top of the blackboard before he came in.
    think you know the rest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MrSnuffleupagus

There was an RSA ad a while back about texting while driving. Saw it in a packed cinema for the first time two years ago and found the set up, i.e. acting/ sequence of events to be absolutely ridiculous (driver took the friends phone to text friend's crush, the two started tumbling about over it). Couldn't help but burst out laughing!

Needless to say there were a lot of people unimpressed by the fact I was wetting myself while a car full of young ladies was being tossed about. To make matters worse I realised how much of a terrible person I looked and that just made me laugh all the harder.. My friends still give out to me about that day :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Mate last night was tellin me he was talkin to a one on an online dating site for a while and one day she said she'd seen him around that day. He'd only seen a picture of her face and thought for a second and realised he'd seen her. I was expecting "She was dead fat" and started to drink some beer when he said "She's in a wheelchair." It's his fault there was beer and some of my saliva sprayed all over his room. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

X Factor contestants.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭jimmymal

fryup wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

got a screenshot??

http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=1123238

49 mins in. have a screenshot but think i might be over-stepping the line

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭jimmymal

Probably the worst case of guilty laughing ever. tops my funeral giggles by a mile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

people in college normally make me laugh, more so these days... Doing an arts degree in cock and bollocks which only extends the laughter at you're ****ty/nerdy apparel and lack luster of workign for a living.

The more they talk the more i laugh ( and hit on their girlfriend just to spite them... :| )

also posh people who pay with coins instead of notes.

boy racers with Body kits, slammed car and no poke nor smoke to back up the loud noise it makes.

Gaurds driving a 1.0 toyota yaris.

Anyone who listens to modern music.

Just a few things really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Apart from the above post and a couple of other silly ones (George Best dying, X Factor Contestants, other ballocks) , this has been the best thread i've read in ages. i've been genuinely laughing out loud at some of these stories.

Bravo Boards, bravo indeed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Thanks Boards ...... this thread has made my day !!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

I could start writing a book on this thread. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭coonecb1

Hat-tip to the user Jordan 191:

Lisa: Dad, do you know what Schadenfreude is?

Homer: (being sarcastic) No, I don't know what Schadenfreude is. Please tell me as I'm dying to know.

Lisa: It's a German term for "shameful joy'" taking pleasure in the suffering of others.

Homer: Oh, come on, Lisa. I'm just glad to see him fall on his butt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

FatherLen wrote: »
    everytime i see a child falling over i laugh. it usually ends up in a filthy look from the parents but i cant help it. it's just too funny.

People falling over usually doesn't do it for me but this kid was comedy...

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

This video makes me laugh everytime I see it. Kid goes flying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,336 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Two events which I witnessed on the train.

The first was some poor guy getting on who misjudged how high the step was onto the carriage and tripped, literally falling into the carriage Inspector-Clouseau style. his briefcase opened up too, spilling all the contents out. Pure agony trying to hold in the laughter for ten stops!

The second was a handicapped kid who would poke his head out of the sliding doors at every stop and hold it there for ages. It was only a matter of time before he stuck his head out for just a little bit too long and the doors slammed shut trapping his head. The fact that this was inevitable was funny in itself, but the sight of his poor parents trying to prise the doors open while he was making this almighty hollering moan was priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭lamai

Had a very strict female teacher in secondary school. first day of class she threatened to throw one of my class mates out the window(3rd floor), was actually a bit scary and we knew after that not to mess with her she was a psycho.

Anyway she used to tell us stories off how she lived in Ethiopia or somewhere for 7 years and doing Aid work. You could see how passionate she was about it. Anyway one day she decided she would show us a video of some of the people she helped etc. This was a big thing for her and it had been discussed weeks before.

Anyway up to the video room not a peep out of anyone. sit down on goes the video after 2 mins theses tribal women appear topless, now you can feel and see the tension building. anyway they start jumping up and down with these poles singing some ****e with their tits going everywhere. well that was that, the whole class erupted, the teacher started crying and ran out of the room. i was sore from laughing.

Advertisement