Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gammy right eye newbe question

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭aurin07

Your right of course - The gun will be locked away- unlike me old mans back in the 70's - The point I forgot to mention is that the wife is not all that keen on the whole getting a gun thing so in a way I'm diminishing the impact by getting an air rifle- 'look love it just shoots pellets etc...' I was so excited I put a deposit on one today and did the proficiency course for the license application. (easy 50 yo yos if you ask me). Its true that I may get Pissed off with it but I'll give it a bash for a year and decide next year if I want to upgrade. Its a pretty decent quality one - Ive been doing a load of reading of reviews etc. So was surprised yer man had one (Pat Hayes in Mallow). On saying that- he probable got it in for someone with the same ideas as myself who got pissed off!!

Im up near Fermoy so if thats not to far - I'de still love to get out if the offer still stands? I won't be applying for a license for another week so could potentially change me mind.

50 yoyos for the course :eek::eek:

25down in bandon..

Im down bandon ish ish direction.. so if you fancy a spin then no hassle saturday/sunday ill head out ...

send me a PM if still interested..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Fiachra cork

Yep - He saw me coming.. Bandons a bit of a spin, will see what i can do. Thanks all the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Fiachra cork

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Can you not just get some gun glasses if you are left eye dominant and get a flap cover for the right glass. Thus covering that eye and centering your aim?
    Hmm- I'd be susceptible to shooting myself in the head or other such rediculous act - Its not a Dominant left eye - Its the only one of the two that work!

• Hmm- I'd be susceptible to shooting myself in the head or other such rediculous act - Its not a Dominant left eye - Its the only one of the two that work!
    My God, just missed a word on your first post LOL. Sorry about that m8 :D

Advertisement