Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few questions on lip piercings

• 17-11-2011 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey I was considering piercing my lip, a basic piercing on the bottom lip to the left:) I'm not concerned about pain or anything, my question is a little strange but it does makes sense!:] I was just wondering after you're all pierced up, does it interfere with kissing? If anyone whose pierced their lip could give me their perspective, would be much appreciated! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Hey I was considering piercing my lip, a basic piercing on the bottom lip to the left:) I'm not concerned about pain or anything, my question is a little strange but it does makes sense!:] I was just wondering after you're all pierced up, does it interfere with kissing? If anyone whose pierced their lip could give me their perspective, would be much appreciated! :D

I wouldn't go kissing anyone for a little while after getting it done, hold off till it's healed, or for as long as you can. Once it's healed you wont even notice it's there! I have the right sight and the middle done and there's no interference at all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have the middle of my lip pierced, as well as snakebites, and I can safely say it won't interfere, but like Cupcake said, wait until it's healed, and you're more used to having it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 NonCheeseEater

Cheers guys!, but ehh doesn't it take like, 3-6 MONTHS to heal properly? :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

In my experience it only took a few weeks to get better really, nothing too daunting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Should be fully healed within 6-8 weeks, so long as you look after it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement