Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Drummer and bassist/guitarist for new project

Options
  • 17-11-2011 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hey Im Billy, easy going 29 year old, looking to start up a new band in Dublin. I already sing and play the guitar in Dublin band 24 Broken Amps, but now I'm looking to try something new, as I feel I've lots of time on my hands during the day and would love to be using it jamming and writing more music.

I'm really looking for an unreal creative drummer and that got free time during the day to jam, one who can come up with cool drum beats and we can work from there. In 24 Broken Amps I normally write most of the music but be cool to try something new

I have my own practice studio in the city centre and have lots of fee time day, I'm not looking to write a particular type of music, even though it will probably have lots of rock/grunge/punk elements but I think it be cool to fuse these elements with rockabilly or Johnny Cash style elements/the Minutes with Grunge vocals. Sounds confusing I know!!

Basically this time around I want to start with the drum beat and work form there, so amazing drummer is a must!!

Im also looking for creative guitarist or bassist, maybe both

so if your interested in jamming during the day and putting in the hours making something new, pm me here with examples of your previous experience, age, where your based and maybe bit about yourself, cheers,

Billy
    www.facebook.com/24brokenamps (the band I'm in at the mo)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 potatohead90

you still looking mate? iv been trying to start a grunge/heavy rock/punk band for a long time now. Email me olliemortimer1@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 24 yogimilo

Hey, names Milo.

Definitely interested in putting in some time. I like having a bit of johnnie cash in my own music as well. I'm a drummer in band that manly just busks and does occasional gigs, but i'm a better guitarist/bassist. I record in my room doing music from folk to rock to electronic. I live in centre town and Im 17. Heres my soundcloud page http://soundcloud.com/black-and-white/tracks?page=1

Advertisement