Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterford city full time fire fighter

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Hi I also did the exam today and found it ok. Hopefully I'll get called to the interview. The staff in the Kingfisher said there are 200 booked in today and 200 tomorrow for the exam. How did everyone else find it ?.
    200 me arse hall twas only half full for our exam, i found on two questions did,nt have enough time and did,nt answer bout 6 questions at the end between the two but the video,s ya had to be quick on what ya saw fingers crossed now we,ll know in a few weeks i guess, best of luck with it westmeath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 WESTMEATH22

2oo is what the staff said it was booked for per day. I reckon there were about 140 tables and only half of them were used. Hopefully that will be a similar number for all the sessions. Best of luck to you as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 WESTMEATH22

I passed the exam and have been called to stage 2. I hope ex-infantry man got good news as well

I passed the exam and have been called to stage 2. I hope ex-infantry man got good news as well
    sadly no!!! was unsuccessful but i am having them review it for me!! i wish ya the best of look with the next stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

sadly no!!! was unsuccessful but i am having them review it for me!! i wish ya the best of look with the next stage

Ah shyte man. Sorry to hear that

• Advertisement

seanybiker wrote: »
    Ah shyte man. Sorry to hear that
    thanks seany, just about given up hope of ever becoming a firefighter tis second attempt and second rejection

i have been in touch with the public appointments service and there going to recheck my test for me, fingers and toes crossed people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

thanks seany, just about given up hope of ever becoming a firefighter tis second attempt and second rejection
    Keep going bud. Brother had a few goes before he got into the guards.
    Hopefully the recheck will be good news.

seanybiker wrote: »
    Keep going bud. Brother had a few goes before he got into the guards.
    Hopefully the recheck will be good news.
    oh defo not gonna give up thats for sure its what i,ve always wanted to do since was a kid

Advertisement