Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manual for Talbot Autotrail

• 17-11-2011 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Any know where I could get my hands on a manual for my camper. Am new to campervanning and having trouble figuring out the electrical workings of my 91 Talbot Autotrail.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭sunchaser

Suggest that you pop along to a meeting of one of the many clubs for motorhomes and you will find a member who would be only too happy to help out. You could try Irish Motor Caravanners Club, Munster Motorhome Club or Motor Caravan Club of Ireland. If you do a google search you will get a link to their web sites

• Registered Users Posts: 26 alan3t

sunchaser wrote: »
    Suggest that you pop along to a meeting of one of the many clubs for motorhomes and you will find a member who would be only too happy to help out. You could try Irish Motor Caravanners Club, Munster Motorhome Club or Motor Caravan Club of Ireland. If you do a google search you will get a link to their web sites

Thanks sunchaser, will do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭castlepoint

suprised if you will get a manual from a 91 model.good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

Did you ask here?

http://www.talbotoc.com/

Advertisement