Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is your dog a good communicator? Want to find out?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

are mixed breeds out (poodle/retriever)? she's not huge, more like a small retriever.
    she's a very smart girl :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry, I'm afraid the nature of this study requires having to eliminate, as far as possible, The effect an outcrossing could have on results. We're comparing, amongst others, gundogs to to toy breeds, and so a cross between the two groups would cancel out an effect
    @belongstojazz, your dogs are wayyyy too well trained... They'd make a show of me :-D
    But thank you to you both for enquiring!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

DBB wrote: »
    @belongstojazz, your dogs are wayyyy too well trained... They'd make a show of me :-D
    But thank you to you both for enquiring!

Haha I wish that were true :D but as I'm 99% sure I have figured out your real world persona I thank you very much for the compliment and advice :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Thread un-stickied as we did say we'd do that after a week but as it was popular it was left up for longer. People can still reply here :)

Advertisement